PRESCHOOL: SPRING AND EASTER
We made kites on Tuesday for preschool after talking about how windy it gets during Spring! And then of course there was NO wind to fly them. Really? It's Idaho. The wind is ALWAYS blowing. But today... today it stopped completely, nothing, nada, zip, zero, zilch! Haha. But the kids ran as hard and as far as they could in my little backyard, and we got them up a tiny bit. Guess what the kicker is? The wind picked up about an hour after preschool and was blowing things away by evening. lol! Oh my luck sometimes astounds me! ;-)
On Thursday we had an Easter Party. We decorated fun Easter cups and canvas bags (to hold the eggs of course). Then it was time to go find eggs! This Easter Egg Hunt was a little different than most. I had their initials on all of them and told them we were going to practice following instructions as we hunted for our eggs. I would call out a color, and they had to find 2 eggs of that color with their initial on it. They did great! It took a little longer ... didn't help that Jay kept picking them up and moving them haha... but they had a lot of fun! And it was great to see them help each other out as well!
I put blank paper out as one of the centers and ALL of them came running. Haha. The other centers sat empty the rest of class.
CLEANING
Seriously. Why haven't I started this sooner? I might actually be able to stay on top of things with these two at my side! They helped clean the bathroom, the living room, and the kitchen! What Good Helpers!!!
RANDOM PICTURES
Blurry Leo's Place picture. But it's the only one I took the entire time we were there. lol.
Bumper cars.
Crystal's barbie photo shoot
I did have to help her with this one. Haha.






















No comments:
Post a Comment