Thursday, December 21, 2017

Santa Fun

SANTA
We had a busy day Monday! First we dropped off our letters to Santa at the museum's mailbox and we went inside for a special Holiday Brunch at the museum. We had a really good time! We wanted to stay to see the nativity scenes but we didn't have time because we needed to get to the library for story time with Santa! I'm hoping we can get back to browse through them in the next two weeks. 

I'm really disappointed that Lily and Jay's Santa pictures came out blurry. -sigh- oh well. One day I'll remember that one pic is never enough. I always regret it, but when I take 5 they all come out great and I can't choose which ones to get rid of. Oy. I can't win. Haha. Crystal asked for a stress ball ... she has a list of other things she want's but I guess she wants stress ball the most. Santa thought it was an odd request. He kind of looked at me funny. Haha. Lily want's a 'Critter's House' ... which got me another strange look from Santa... like 'I hope you know what she's talking about cuz I have no idea.' Lol. She is in love with Calico Critters. And Jay asked for a robot dinosaur that moves on it's own... though he circled every race track in the catalog so Santa has options. It's a good thing we wrote him letters so he'll know what to get them!










LIGHTS AT FREEMAN PARK
The city has decked out it's largest park with Christmas lights! Then they decided to go and charge a ridiculous amount of money to drive through it! They charge $10!!!! Just seems like a lot when we can drive around town for free... BUT as it turns out Wednesdays they only charge $5 which is a little easier to swallow, so we went for a drive Wednesday night and saw all the cool lights at Freeman Park. They have a Santa about halfway thru at the top of the hill but we decided to stay warm and not stand outside in the snow since we just saw Santa a few days ago. The kids were of course disappointed but Crystal still said it was the best night of her life so it must have been a little fun! 






No comments:

Post a Comment