Crystal and Audrey started a 'summer club' when summer started. They wanted to get together with their friends once a week and do something fun. It quickly became "mom, we are inviting everyone in the neighborhood to come play with us" (she has such a sweet heart and didn't want to leave anyone out). They had a pretty awesome turn out the first couple of weeks. By week 3 or 4 it had died down quite a bit. Haha. A few weeks no one at all came! I didn't get pictures of the first few weeks but these were a few kids who stuck around after they played outside with the neighborhood. We decided to pop popcorn and watch a movie! I LOVE that my kids have so many good friends to play with in our new neighborhood! I'm looking forward to many more good summers with friends in this house!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment