Saturday, November 30, 2019

ELISON REUNION


Last but not least we had our Elison Reunion again this year and my parents were able to come (last year they missed it because my mom was so sick from chemo). I was a mess though. We were late and then I forgot the camera I was supposed to bring to get a group shot of everyone. I didn't even get any pictures because I was so upset the entire time. I was terrible company and didn't feel like I was able to enjoy it at all. We were waiting to here about an appt for Lily to have a scary looking mole in her eye looked at and I was just stressed and frustrated the entire day. My cousins probably thought I had lost my mind (I felt like I had). Hopefully our next reunion is better! We did get a group picture despite the forgotten camera ... I of course can't find it for some reason so its not here. 

The weekend did get better. We stayed the night in SLC with my family in a hotel. We all went to see Frozen 2 together. In the nice reclining seats! It was fun! The next day Tyler's family stayed in town with us a little longer and went to the aquarium with us. It was an awesome place! We of course walked out to a bunch of snow on the ground. We made it home okay though. I think I would love snow a lot more if it would just stay off the road. Haha.






















































































No comments:

Post a Comment