This first group of pictures were taken at The Gardens at Thanksgiving Point. It was really beautiful there and we took TONS of pictures, but 3/4 the way through (after I was completely exhausted) we realized there wasn't a Card in the camera and NONE of the pictures we had taken had saved! I cried (I'm pregnant okay!)! So we lost a lot of good pictures especially the ones of Crystal playing around the ark and with the animal statues. Others we tried to walk passed again and retake a few of them, but they only let you in the ark for 20 minutes at a specified time so we couldn't get back in to get any pictures... I was pretty upset about it :(. I'm just glad I noticed before we were completely done or I would have been even more upset!
We got to Idaho Falls the last night of the Eastern Idaho State Fair. Ty's parents took Crystal and I to get some super yummy food and see all the animals! I was so glad to be able to go. I make Ty take me every year and was kinda sad I wasn't going to go to a fair this summer/fall, so I was glad when they called and invited us to go!! :D Crystal LOVED all the animals! She was pretty upset when the cows wouldn't come when she called for them though ... lol.
Crystal had two parties this year and I just combined the pictures of the two. The first one was in Idaho Falls. We had it a few days early because Ty's parents were going to be out of town. The second one was in Provo a week after her birthday. Poor girl didn't open any presents on her actual birthday... but I don't think she minded too much ... lol ... she is seriously spoiled rotten. And guess what her favorite toy to play with is out of all the things she got? The Jesse figurine off the birthday cake!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment