Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Terrible Twos or Terrible Teething?
Yes, Crystal has been teething again. All her baby teeth had come in by the time she turned 1 so we haven't had to deal with this in a long time! Last week she had a few days where she was really grumpy and throwing temper tantrums, but I just assumed it was a "phase" she was going through and didn't think anything of it. But during one of her tantrums Thursday I just happened to notice she had 2 more molars in her bottom teeth than she had had before! One was completely grown in and the other had broke through but still looked a bit sore. She's getting her 2 year molars! I hadn't even thought to check because it had been so long! Her top ones hadn't poked through yet, but I knew we were in for a long couple of weeks with those. Sure enough this week has been long and difficult (and yes I realize its only Tuesday!). She's had a hard time getting to sleep and refused to nap Sunday and Monday! Today I laid with her for an hour till she finally fell asleep! Thank Goodness!!! I needed a break! :D After these next two come in we won't have to do it again till she's 6! YAY! Okay well we won't have to do it with Crystal ... hehe ... at least its only going to be one child at a time! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poor Crystal...hope they come in quickly and she gets feeling better.
ReplyDelete