Monday, December 20, 2010

Lily's Blessing Day

Lily was blessed by Ty on Sunday, December 12, 2010. I'm so grateful to have a righteous husband who holds the priesthood. It is such a great blessing to have the power of the priesthood in our home and I can't imagine how our lives would be without it!

Lily Marie Cook
Sunday December 12, 2010

Grandma Gordon made her blessing dress! Isn't it adorable!?!?!

Grandma Cook holding Lily.

Ty almost got Lily's smile on camera!

Crystal is such a good big sister. She loves holding Lily and giving her hugs and kisses!

All five of my parents grandchildren!


I don't know why but I love this picture of the grandkids ...
Crystal and Brennin (in the middle) have the cutest look on their faces!
The whole Gordon family!
(I know I look way fat! Just ignore it... that's what I'm doing till after the holidays... lol... I like my holiday food too much! I'll start in January...hehe!)

1 comment: