ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST
Crystal lost another tooth last week! Well I thought I was getting a picture of her new gap, but I guess its in the shadow. lol. It shows up better in their gymnastics pictures below. lol. Still a beautiful little girl!
The girls started a tumbling class a few weeks ago. Its only 30 minutes a week but the price is right! Haha. I can already see improvement, so I think its perfect for them right now. While the girls are in gymnastics, Jay gets to play on the park toys! It's one of his favorite things to do, so he's a happy camper!
Well we finally got another section of the yard dug out and rock put in. The mound of rock in the front by our tree is gone! It's looking much better now! Haha! Jay wanted to help so much, but he was mostly just in the way. lol. I'm just glad we didn't accidentally hit him with a shovel!
COUSINS
My sister in law came to town with her kids last Saturday! We met up briefly to say hi! The kids love seeing their cousins from out of town!
THE ZOO
The zoo in Idaho Falls is closing for the season this weekend, so we made sure to go one last time despite the threat of rain. The weather was perfect for us and the rain held out just the right amount of time! Haha. The otters (the kids' favorite) were putting on quite a show for us! Most of the other animals were taking their afternoon nap. That's our fault for not getting there until after lunch!
MORE COUSINS
After the zoo, we picked up my nieces for some afternoon fun! They had a blast playing together all afternoon! Then they went to Grandma's house for a sleep over! Cousins make the best of friends!!!! They stayed at Grandma's for the first session of conference. Grandma was prepared!!! They got to use them while we were there for Sunday morning session as well! It kept them pretty calm and quiet for most of the session! It worked better than any booklets I've put together for them. I don't know if it was the cool binders/crayon holders or if it was the stickers! Probably a little of both! ;-)
![]() |
| He's such a good Daddy! |
PRESCHOOL
This month for preschool we had fun learning about so many different things!!!!!! We even had a field trip to the dentist!!!! Lily and her new friends had a blast!
![]() |
RANDOM PICTURES OF THE WEEK

These two torment each other like true siblings. It's entertaining... until someone gets hurt that is.
Not so lovely picture of me. But I apparently don't appear in pictures enough so it will have to do. Haha.































No comments:
Post a Comment