Monday, August 1, 2016

Our Week and Lagoon Day!!!

OUR WEEK
We had craft time at the library this week! They decorated paper bag hats. They were pretty cool!
Crystal has been dying to sleep in the backyard in the tent, so we finally gave in. Haha. They didn't fall asleep until around 11 and were up bright and early with the sun! Haha. This Mamma was pretty proud that she was able to let them do it on their own (well I may have made Ty put the dog in the tent with them before we went to bed... i figured he'd at least make a lot of noise if something were to happen). But I let them do it and they survived! Yay!
Lily lost her second tooth this week! She started freaking out when it became so loose that she thought it had fallen out. There was a lot of panic and crying. Then a few hours later she came in happy as can be with her tooth in her hand, "I pulled it out myself!" Haha. I'm always surprised at how traumatizing loosing a tooth can be! Lol!







LAGOON
I did the girls' hair in a new way for our trip to Utah. The hope was that it would last a few days, and I wouldn't have to worry about it (and an attempt to keep them from chewing on it... current problem we've been having). By Saturday night it was looking pretty ratty, but it held well enough (after replacing multiple rubberbands of course). I really loved the new style though! I will definitely be doing it again.
Friday morning we woke up bright and early and set off for a fun filled day at Lagoon. Crystal was tall enough to ride everything. She rode the Cannibal (we were both petrified and sure we were going to die). And both Lily and Crystal rode Wicked (I didn't even ride that one. lol) and Colossus (several times... and I was their adult rider... reason I couldn't handle Wicked... I'm getting old... ugh), 
Friday night we slept in my parents' trailer, and the next morning we went to Bountiful to meet some dear friends of ours from when we lived in Provo. They moved to England shortly after we moved back to Idaho Falls, and we have missed them so much!!! They are home visiting for a month and I'm so glad we were able to meet up for a few hours while they were here!!!





































No comments:

Post a Comment