DANCE
I snapped a quick picture of the girls warming up for dance class. Haha. They are the two in the far back. These girls sure love dance and gymnastics class... but boy is it expensive! Haha.
GAME NIGHT
We are still trying to clean out the basement so we can finish it. I found some games that I had saved from when I was a kid so I pulled them out for the kids. Eat at Ralph's was a big hit. Haha.
FHE FUN
We went to DQ for a treat after family night this week! The kids were SO excited!
ROSCOE
It snowed all through preschool Thursday and Roscoe, who has to spend preschool outside, refused to go inside the heated garage. He was SOAKED and had balls of snow hanging from the hair on his legs. He couldn't even walk right from the weight of them. Haha. He was waddling around the kitchen. Nothing a nice warm bath couldn't fix... but seriously, why does he have to be so stubborn!?!?
HOME IMPROVEMENTS
Well I've had plans to paint the whole house for a while now. I finished the preschool room just before preschool began in September. Jay's room was next on my list. I sanded down all the trim a few months ago. All the trim in the house is wood and I prefer the crisp look of white trim... but sanding is such a pain!! Once I was finished, I didn't want to go back up there to paint it. Lol. But Jay was growing out of his toddler bed and we didn't want to set his bed up without finishing the room first, so we spent Ty's holiday Monday painting! It definitely helped to have the company! I love how it turned out! I love the color which is good because it's the same color I'm painting our room ... assuming I ever get that far. Haha. I was all fired up to keep going when we finished Jay's room, but then I remembered I was going to have to pick up that darn sander again... and I just can't bring myself to do it. Haha. Maybe in another few months we'll get the girls' room done too... haha.
Jay would kneel at the doorway and just watch the painting going on in his room. He was so excited that we were painting his walls blue! And even more excited to have his own 'bunk bed.' Once we got things set up and bought him a new mattress, he spent the whole day asking if he was going to get to sleep in his 'blue room' and new 'bunk bed slide.' Haha. At 6 pm he looked out the window, runs to me, jumps on my lap, and says, "Mom! It's dark now! Can I go to sleep in my new bunk bed now?" Haha. He was so worked up by bedtime that he had a hard time falling asleep!









No comments:
Post a Comment