Monday, December 31, 2018

CHRISTMAS DAY


SANTA CAME! He and his elf helper ate their treats (this year it was smoked mussels, smoked oysters, 2 candy bars, and 2 sodas) and he filled the kids Santa bags full of goodies and toys (I couldn't find their stockings so they had to put out Santa bags instead. haha).
They were extra spoiled this year. I'm not sure how it happened. I only bought them one toy each... lots of clothing items, winter necessities, a ticket to Hogwarts in January, and a TRAMPOLINE ... which they can't use till spring hence the reason I got them each another toy. But I shouldn't have. Oy. 
Grandma and Grandpa Cook had them go outside to get the present from them. It was 'wrapped' in a tarp in the back of Grandpa's truck! It was a Go Cart! They have had quite a bit of fun driving up and down the street with it even in the freezing weather we've had! After playing for a bit, we had breakfast casserole for brunch. 
Early afternoon we headed to my parents where it was Christmas all over again! We had leftover ham at my parents' house for an early dinner and headed home to relax and enjoy the evening. 














































No comments:

Post a Comment