Monday, December 31, 2018

CHRISTMAS EVE


We went to our annual LaPray Christmas Eve Party where we ate lots of good food, watched and participated in the nativity story, and played a game with our $2 gifts! We really had a good time! We started the party a little early this year and it was nice getting home and not feeling rushed to get the kids in bed and asleep! Jingle the elf had left the kids with new PJs! Crystal asked Google where Santa was and she told her on a rooftop nearby. The kids all ran to their rooms and Lily ran to the window and peeked out  under the blinds. She gasped and said, "MOM, I just watched Santa go into the neighbors house!" I told her she'd better get to sleep then so he could come here. She just kept saying, "I can't believe I saw Santa!" Haha. It was fun to hear her excitement. After tucking them in, I didn't hear from them the rest of the night! First time for everything!







No comments:

Post a Comment