Well guys, at this point my mom, who is severely immune compromised due to chemo, radiation, and surgery, was working from home. So my mom planned a special birthday lunch for me at her house with my brother Tyler. She ordered my favorite, Garcia's, and Tyler brought it to the house. She had the table all set up with birthday decor and everything. She always knows how to make my day perfect and special!
And then it happened. The governor held a press conference and officially shutdown the entire state. Only 5 people in Jefferson County had Covid and none of them had exposed anyone else. They were all people coming in from out of country (missionaries) and were immediately quarantined on arrival. Of all the days for it to happen though! Haha. Guess it'll be one to remember!
We had cake at my in-laws that evening and then they kept the kids overnight, so Ty and I had a quiet evening alone for my bday! Ty said he would do anything I wanted. Since there was no where open to go, we had to get creative. Shrimp and crab at home! And then I told him I wanted to put skirts on the chicks. ... I mean I saw it on Facebook okay! It looked fun. And guess what! It was fun! And look at how cute those chicks are in skirts!!! Adorable!







No comments:
Post a Comment