Friday, April 30, 2021

APRIL 2021

TY AND I
I love it when google photos makes collages of time for me. Here is the latest!


VACCINATED
Ty and I went and got our "one and done" COVID shot. It was the day before Jay was baptized and we both felt like crap for his baptism but at least it's done. 


JAY'S BAPTISM DAY
This was such a good day. I was so proud of this little boy making the decision to be baptized today. This kid gives the sweetest and most thoughtful prayers. He's wild most of the time and rarely listens the first time, but when he prays the little hairs on my arm stand up because of the innocent and simple way he speaks to Heavenly Father. He really wants to do what's right and that can be SUPER hard for a rambunctious 8 year old boy, but I can see him trying to make good choices and those moments make me proud to be his mom.










GRANMA GORDON'S HOUSE
I love that cousins get to play together Sunday afternoons at Grandma's house! Even the cousins from out of own were here for Grandpa Gordon's birthday!



SPRING SOCCER
The wind was seriously blowing 50 mph and they couldn't even keep the soccer ball in bounds. But we were there and attempted to help keep the ball from rolling down the hill every 5 seconds but failed for the most part. Haha. 


DRIVE IN MOVIE

The drive in hasn't been open consistently because of Covid and lack of new movies, so Grandpa cleared out space in the shop and set up the projector. We backed our cars into the shop and watched a Raya while eating McDonald's and lots of other movie snacks!






ROASTING MARSHMALLOWS



ANGEL
I will never understand why the cat likes to drink the bathwater but it makes me laugh watching her try to do it without actually getting wet. Haha.


SUNDAY FUN
Lily was wearing the same dress she wore during pictures and wanted a picture of her next to her picture. Haha. We got to church and look down to find Jay has put shin guards on over his socks and under his suit pants. I asked him why he was wearing shin guards and he said it was to protect himself. Haha. Apparently he and his friends get a little carried away in primary sometimes. Lol. Heaven help his primary teachers! We compromised and put the shin guards under his sock at least so they wouldn't be visible. Livie is the star of the show Sunday afternoons at Grandma's house! Lol. 
 






VOLLEYBALL
I got way way way out of my comfort zone and coached Lily's volleyball team this season. Guess what? I actually really loved it! It actually felt a lot like teaching which is something I've missed a lot!






No comments:

Post a Comment