Sunday, September 11, 2022

FAIR WEEKEND

Crystal's first soccer game was Friday night and then she had a soccer game Saturday morning. She was exhausted but it was the last weekend of the fair! We weren't able to go with Grandma and Grandpa but they paid for the kids to actually ride the rides this year! Crystal was so so so sore and tired that they probably didn't have as much fun as they should have had, but I think plenty of fun was had all around! Jay had several 4-H items in the fair. I think the girls probably did too from 4H camp but no one knew what it was so we couldn't find them. They managed to get their ribbons later on. I still don't remember what was entered. Haha. Ty and I had fun looking through buildings and the new trailers while the kids were riding rides. The kids caught up to us while we were still in the trailers. I took some pictures of us in our 'future' trailers. It's fun to dream! The kids ate turkey legs (Crystal had a footlong corndog but she had finished it before we found a place to sit down), and Ty and I had prime rib sandwiches for dinner! We wanted funnel cake but the line was literally a mile long. I genuinely believe the fair grounds would have closed before we got to the front of the funnel cake line. So we settled for other treats instead. The kids all got foam swords from the sword booth and we drug our feet back to the truck completely exhausted! Such a long fun day!




































No comments:

Post a Comment