Sunday, November 6, 2011

Random Summer Fun

You have to ignore Crystal's hair-do in these pictures. lol. Her hair is still so short she gets called a boy if I don't put her in pink with pigtails, but some days it just doesn't happen and other days she pulls it all out during her nap. Its hard enough getting her to let me do it once a day, but twice a day is a joke!

Great view of the hair. lol 

 Over the summer Crystal got a lot better at blowing her own bubbles.

 She LOVES bubbles!

 And I LOVE that she can blow them herself now! lol!
I get winded and she still wants MORE bubbles!

 Lily would really love to get her hands on those bubbles!

 Sometimes the actual bubbles would distract her, but mostly she just wanted to stick her hand in the bubble mixture... and maybe drink it too if I'd let her. lol.

 The scrape on her nose was from falling face first out of the stroller and into the sidewalk on our way home from church. Poor thing! I felt so bad for her, but she didn't act like it hurt too much.



 Crystal and Lily are BIG HELPERS when it comes to doing the laundry. Lily pulls everything out of the washer and Crystal puts it into the dryer. When the clothes are dry they both pull the clothes out of the dryer onto the floor. . . Now if only I could get them to fold it and put it away!





 Crystal seriously loves her little sister! She mauls her so much sometimes that Lily starts screaming just to get away from her! 





 I came into the living room and Crystal had lined up most of her blocks. We bought these blocks for her 2 yrs ago and they are still one of her favorite toys to play with!

 Turn your head sideways. lol. She told me she had built a "choo-choo train." She built many more of these throughout the week. Unfortunately most of the time it was in the doorway to her room so we'd step on them when checking on her at night. lol. But I just love seeing her build new things with her blocks!


Crystal likes to play "mommy" with Lily sometimes and it just cracks me up. I had unzipped lily's pjs so that I could change her diaper and Crystal very kindly took over for me. 
 She knelt down in front of lily and very sweetly said, "Lily lay down. I need to change your diaper now." (as she gently nudged lily to the floor). Lily promptly attempted to sit back up! lol!

 Lily is probably trying to tell her that she doesn't need a diaper change (Its usually what she tells me. lol)

 Crystal got her laid down and the pjs out of the way and was ready to change her diaper!

 I think its so sweet when she tries mothering her sometimes and talking so sweetly to her, but at this point I decided I'd better take over!

Crystal likes to share her food with Lily too. She even breaks it up into super tiny pieces for her! Don't worry though, Crystal knows she is always supposed to ask us before she feeds Lily anything (She's USUALLY pretty good about it too).

No comments:

Post a Comment