Sunday, May 12, 2013

Jacob's Blessing Day!

My nephew was baptized in Idaho Falls over Mother's Day weekend, so we decided since most of our family is in Idaho Falls anyway that we'd bless Jacob while we were there. Ty's mom dug out Ty's blessing outfit for Jacob to wear. It BARELY fit him! lol! If we had waited another week, it wouldn't have happened. 
We invited everyone to come to Ty's parent's house Sunday night, and Ty gave Jacob a wonderful blessing. I know I say this all the time, but I'm so grateful my husband holds the Priesthood, and we are blessed to have it in our home.  We had refreshments afterwords, and it was nice to sit and visit with friends and family. I couldn't have asked for a better Mother's Day!















 They (mostly Lily) were trying to escape before we were finished with pictures!













I also got some pictures of my nephew holding J while he waited for his turn in the baptismal font! I still can't believe my nephew is 8 years old! Where does the time go?




No comments:

Post a Comment