RANDOM PICTURES OF THE WEEK
GRANDPA COOK'S FARM
Every year before Halloween Grandma and Grandpa Cook have a big family night at the farm and let the kids pick out pumpkins for Halloween! I also came home with lots of squash and a cabbage! Yum! I didn't take a lot of pictures because it was chilly outside but here are a few of them playing with their cousins on the small pile of hay bales.
PRESCHOOL
Super blurry, but she's showing me the bat she made in preschool.
Cute bat finger puppets!
JACOB
I found this frog hat and frog slippers at the dollar store. J loves the hat, but HATES the slippers. We can't keep anything on his feet. He doesn't like it, so he rubs them until everything falls off. Hope his feet don't freeze all winter!
LILY'S BIRTHDAY
I felt like Lily was a little young to worry about having a huge kids party for her birthday, but after Crystal's party all she could talk about was having a birthday party of her own. So we just invited some of her preschool friends over for a small get together on her birthday. I tried to keep it pretty simple. Just pizza, cake, and ice cream. I didn't plan games or anything. We just let them play in the toy room for entertainment which the kids loved, so it worked out well!
THE INVITE
THE CAKE
PIZZA
MICKEY/MINNIE MOUSE EARS
I don't know why but my phone took the worst pictures. I guess between bad lighting and wiggly kids, it just wasn't cutting it today.
SINGING
She blew out the candles in the middle of the song, so I missed it! Oops.
Ty relit them so I could get a better picture (but its blurry, can't win! lol)
PRESENTS
Getting ready to open presents! (I didn't get pics of eating cake. Sad I know.)
I couldn't keep up with her so I was just snapping pictures left and right.
Between her party and dinner we went to the rec center indoor toy area with her friend Jackson, and they played for a good 2 hours! She LOVED that it was HER day! (But I didn't take a single picture- lame I know!)
DINNER
For dinner she wanted to go to Red Lobster (okay okay I may have influenced this decision a little bit, but just a little- I had a coupon that was expiring -lol) When we walked in, they were unpacking a shipment of lobsters! It was only a 5 minute wait, but the girls 'pet' the lobsters and watched the lady bathe them while we waited. Lily was especially fascinated by them!
They sang Happy Birthday to her and brought a lobster to be their mascot! She LOVED it!
One last feel before going home!



































No comments:
Post a Comment