BYUI CHUKAR'S NIGHT
We had free baseball tickets from BYU-I Alumni so we went to another Chukar's game this week! We had a great time... even though we still only made it until the 4th inning. Oy! Haha. They weren't playing as well as the last game we went to, so it was easier to leave at least. lol.
YARD WORK
Well we finally got all the dirt dug out of the front strip and planted a new tree! Friday my dad had one of his guys at work drop off a large load of rocks. I spent most the day spreading rocks out in the front. When I was finished there was still a ton of rock leftover! lol! We have other places to put it but none of them are dug out yet so until then the extras are just mounded up on the front strip. We also built a little front patio. We put some rock in our back flowerbed as well! It was a day full of yard work! It feels good to finally be finishing some projects!! Next sanding, repairing, and staining the deck!!

CRYSTAL
I was sitting on the couch watching Crystal color the other day, and it hit me yet again how fast she's growing up! Look at this beautiful long-legged girl! Time could slow down a bit and I wouldn't mind too much. Haha.













No comments:
Post a Comment