Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Winter and A Superhero Party

WINTER SNOW
The kids have loved all the snow we've had this year! Our backyard probably has 2 feet of snow covering it. The front even more than that from shoveling. Our deck (where the snow comes off the roof) is up to 5 feet at least. Our table is completely buried. At first we were excited to finally have a normal Idaho winter! This is how winters were when we were kids! But after the last storm Ty came in from shoveling and goes, "I don't know. I think this is even more snow than what we got as kids." Haha. And another snow storm has just come in. We are expected to get a few more inches at least. If I were a child, I would be pretty excited. But as an adult and homeowner, I just keep wondering what my basement is going to look like when all this snow melts!! Haha! I laugh every time I hear the word Spring. It's started to come up a lot now that it's February. At this rate, I'm having a hard time visualizing a time when the yard won't be covered in snow! lol! I'm sure our back deck will have snow on it still in July!










SUPERHERO PARTY
We walked into Broulim's on Saturday to grab a few items for Sunday dinner and the Dairy Queen inside the door had their ice cream cakes half off! We LOVE DQ Cakes! To top it off we found one that had a double layer of frosting to cover up some mistakes! YES! It doesn't get better than that! Haha. It also just happened to be a Superhero Cake! Haha!
We decided the only thing we could do was have a superhero party!!! Haha. Well I guess you could call it that. We dressed up like superheros and ate cake so that counts right? Lol.









No comments:

Post a Comment