SELFIES
Apparently the kids got a hold of my phone sometime this week and took a few selfies. Haha. I didn't even notice them until I went to put pictures on the blog tonight!
NEW FRIENDS
Crystal discovered this week that 2 kids in her class just live a few houses down from us! How crazy is that?!?! For 2 years they've lived 5 houses in either direction and we had no idea! They have had a ton of fun playing together this week!
ZOO
We had our zoo field trip this week. It was SO crowded! I had the field trip a few weeks earlier this year hoping to avoid other schools but it was even worse this year! Haha. Next year it will be a Monday or Wednesday field trip and hopefully it won't be as busy!!! Haha. The kids still had a ton of fun, and they even got the Peacock to spread its tail!!!
DADDY BRAIDS
I hope the girls never grow too old to let Daddy braid their hair!!!














No comments:
Post a Comment