We were able to move back into our apartment Wednesday. Ty managed to get most of the big items in the house before he had to leave for work. We had beds and a couch at least! Thursday was Crystal's birthday, so we didn't get much done. Friday was her birthday party and GRANDMA GORDON CAME for the afternoon! Again we didn't get much done as far as unpacking. By Saturday night we had everything back in the apartment from inside the pod, under the carport, and inside the other apartment, BUT as I sit here Sunday afternoon, the apartment is still a wreck. lol. I didn't take pictures with my phone this week so I don't have many to share right now. I have to get them off Ty's camera and my mom's camera (I still have 3 posts from this summer waiting for pictures from my mom, so hopefully I get them soon. lol).
Here are a few sneak peaks of what I'll post when I have pictures...
THE CAKE
Crystal was born on Talk Like A Pirate Day, so we had a Pirate Party for her this year!
J ready for the big game!
This is how I felt about the game too J... lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment