Sunday, March 3, 2013

Crystal's 4th Birthday

I feel bad this year that I wasn't able to pull things together for Crystal's birthday.  I usually make her a special cake and have a party set up for her, but this year I had a VERY rough September. I started having pregnancy complications on top of terrible morning sickness. To make things even better I had an allergic reaction to antibiotics the weekend before Crystal's birthday. Needless to say, Ty picked up her birthday present and her cake at Walmart when he got off work at midnight the night before her birthday. Thank goodness for 24 hour Walmart!

Crystal wanted macaroni and cheese from Chuck-a-rama for her birthday, so we started her special day with lunch at Chuck-a-rama where we had the opportunity of having to actually PAY for her food there for the first time! lol.

On our way home we remembered we hadn't bought any ice cream to go with her cake. Crystal informed us she wanted 'rainbow' ice cream. I don't know where she got the idea that it even existed because we have never bought sherbet ice cream in the past, but that's what she wanted and that's what she got. And I should mention that she loved it and so did lily!

Crystal had a big surprise when we got home! Grandma Gordon was just pulling up! She had driven from Idaho Falls to come see her on her birthday! We went in the house where Crystal opened (more like pulled a blanket off) her present. It was a new bike! The girls both rode their bikes outside for a while and we went inside for cake and ice cream.

I still felt bad that she wasn't having a party, but Grandma saved the day! She had come bearing party supplies and Crystal had a Girls Only Princess Party that night while Ty was at work! Grandma even had party favor bags and tiara's for the two little princesses. We watched Tangled while eating on our princess plates! All in all I think she had a pretty fun 4th birthday!









Crystal loves the bag on the front of her bike. Perfect place for her Jesse doll to ride!

Grandma brought presents too!


Its her very own CAMERA! She still loves this camera! I'm sure we'll have a TON of partial body parts of baby brother when he arrives! lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment