Sunday, March 3, 2013

First Snow Fall and Christmas 2012

FIRST SNOW
Crystal was SO excited when the first snow storm hit this winter!!! She BEGGED to go make a snowman. Even though there wasn't much snow on the ground, we finally relented and pulled all the snow gear out!
All geared up!

Making snowballs!


Daddy rolling the snow for the snowman!




LOOK! A snowman. Pretty impressive since there was less than an inch of snow on the ground!


CHRISTMAS

We spent Christmas in Idaho Falls this year. Since everyone in Ty's family was able to come for the holiday we thought we should take the opportunity to get family pictures done... even if they will be outdated again soon ;-).




The girls were spoiled rotten as usual. Santa brought too much and by the time Mom & Dad, Aunts & Uncles, and Grandmas & Grandpas added too it, I'm surprised it all fit in the car for the ride home!

Jingle the Elf left PJs and Slippers for the girls before he left to help Santa!

LOOK! Santa Came!!!!











They especially loved their gifts from Japan that Grandma and Grandpa Cook brought back with them! (So I totally had pictures of them dressed up in their Japanese clothes but I can't find them anywhere. This is what happens when I get 9 months behind on my blog. lol)

Grandma and Grandpa Gordon put the cherry on top when they told the girls they were taking us to Disneyland for our Christmas present. The girls didn't understand what that meant at first, but its been 2 months since our trip and Crystal is STILL talking about it. lol.

While we were in IF for Christmas, my sweet mom threw me a baby shower! I haven't begged her enough for pictures yet so I don't have any to post, but it was fabulous! Ty's Aunt Stephanie put together another shower for me in February for friends and family here in Utah! It was so much fun (in this case I totally forgot my camera ... again... epic fail I know)! I can't thank them enough for all the work they put into them. I was able to get plenty of clothes and little boy blankets so this kid won't be coming home in pink!!!! :D He even has a few toys now too, so he won't have to play with dolls, ponies, and barbies!

1 comment:

  1. Yay I am so glad you are catching up and I can read about what is going on! So glad you got to have a couple of baby showers so your little boy won't have to come home in pink!! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete